Langley Optometry Clinic is Langley’s go-to optometrist for contact lenses. You may be thinking, “What are the best options in contact lenses?” Our Langley optometrists are here to help you choose the best contact lenses for your lifestyle and budget!
Langley Optometry Clinic is proud to offer several contact lenses, care products, and solutions to keep you up-to-speed with the latest improvements in ocular health. Whether your interest is in conventional lenses, daily-wear, weekly, biweekly, or monthly disposable contacts, our doctors of optometry can fit all styles of lenses — even for those with special eye health considerations! Patients with astigmatism can be fitted with toric and multifocal contact lenses specifically designed for their particular condition and comfort requirements. Our doctors also help patients with keratoconus choose between rigid lenses and other types of contacts.
Be sure to ask your optometrist about the latest in overnight and extended-wear contact lenses!
These days, it’s easier than ever to find a pair of contacts that work seamlessly with your busy schedule and lifestyle. With all the types of lenses and lens care options available (and to a growing user base), it’s easy to see why contact lenses remain so popular. When you choose contact lenses in Langley, you’ll see the world with a more natural field of vision, as the lenses move along with your eyes.
Contact lenses are perfect for individuals with active lifestyles, such as snowboarders, hockey players, and others engaging in a variety of sports. They’re also a great option for tradespeople who require a free range of movement, as well as electricians, plumbers, and others who work in confined, challenging spaces on a daily basis.
At Langley Optometry, we’re proud to offer contact lenses at prices that are also affordable. In fact, the most economical way to purchase contact lenses in Langley is through our contact lens program. For the utmost convenience to our customers, the program bundles a year-long supply of contact lenses, all the necessary solutions, as well as regular contact lens examinations. These are available for one, low fee. When you buy your contact lenses through the program, you will also receive 20% off on glasses and sunglasses.
1. Always wear your contact lenses as prescribed by the doctor
2. Wash your hands with soap and water and dry with a lint-free towel prior to handling your lenses
3. Lenses removed from your eyes must be cleaned, rinsed and disinfected after each wearing period if they are reused
4. Remove your lenses immediately if they become uncomfortable
5. Do not insert a new or spare lens into an eye that is red, irritated or painful. Consult with the doctor before wearing your lenses overnight or while sleeping
6. Replace your lenses with a new pair as often as prescribed by the doctor
7. Do not store or rinse lenses in any non-sterile water, including tap water
8. Do not swim, shower or use a hot tub while wearing soft contact lenses
9. Do not use saliva or put lenses in your mouth to rewet
10. Discard any soft contact lenses that are damaged or dehydrated
11. Avoid using aerosols when wearing contact lenses
12. Discard any remaining solution in your lens case and refill it with fresh solution before placing the lenses in the case again
Routine follow-up visits help prevent complications and problems with your contact lenses. Only a thorough eye examination can determine how your eyes are responding to contact lenses.
Buy one get one 20% off eyeglasses
Purchase one year supply of Bausch & Lomb Ultra Vision contact lenses and get Bausch & Lomb solution & 30 pairs of BioTrue ONEday contact lenses for free